YOUR DONATION CHANGES LIVES
Your donation really will change a life! Because CHANCE for NEPAL works so closely with partners on the ground in Nepal, your money reaches exactly where it is needed when it is most wanted. A small donation of 23p a day can really change a life now. A larger donation can change a life forever.
Your CHANCE to provide better healthcare
- £5 funds one ‘Goody Bag’ for a child on the burns unit
- £5 provides one food hamper for a child on the burns unit, giving vital extra calories to speed up recovery.
- £14 per month provides vitamins and supplements for vulnerable children in remote villages
- £20 helps a family with transport to return to their village after being with their child.
- £30 buys a large warm fleece bed covering for a family
- £5,000 builds a health post in a remote village
Your CHANCE to educate a child
- Just 23p per day provides a nutritious ‘Tiffin’ snack for a pupil at school
- £50 takes all the children of Papa’s Home on a fun day out
- £250pa gives the chance of an education as a day student including uniform and lunch
- £400pa gives one student the chance of going to college
- £480pa gives the chance of an education and a place in a school hostel
Your CHANCE to help a street child
- CHANCE for NEPAL has donated £3,000 to support WEGAIN in their courageous and groundbreaking lobbying to ban the sale of glue to Under 18s
Your CHANCE to teach new skills
- £800 funds a five-day Teacher Training workshop in remote districts of Nepal
Your CHANCE to fight Rabies
- £500 vaccinates 500 dogs against rabies